Wednesday 8 March 2017

Some critical questions when buying a new home from newly built construction site

In the world of development in every sector, there is a juncture in life where you find yourself puzzled in a place where buying a home becomes a tension and a fear so to secure ones future. Such thing, where surely making round in the sub-conscious mind of Arvind Guha while delivering a lecture in one of the private educational institute in Lucknow. After being shifted from a reputed state run college in Kanpur, Guha was feeling being trapped in a maze where every way seemed could take him to his goal. For time being, his goal was buying property in Lucknow. While being sipping hot coffee on one of the winter morning while getting gap during class-break, Guha said, “I come from a very conformist family where living with your family is given importance. In a very early age of my life, I lost my father. I know the importance of a member in a family where someone suddenly does not turn up because he dies during a rail accident.

Same thing happened with my father. From that point, I had to take care of my family. My mother and I opened up a small shop for breakfast. We used to serve, tea, pakodas, jalebis and rusk. During a major earthquake hit in 1986, our shop got shattered and rubble. From that point in time, we were left with nothing. As time passed, I studied with a firm help from my maternal side and learnt the importance of every penny.” After 30 minutes break from lecture and completing his coffee, Guha concluded that importance of a property in much more important in life and that why our main priority comprise of safe and secured place in all respect in Lucknow.
Well, if Mr. Guha reads this further then he might find a suitable answer to his query. In Lucknow there is enumerable number of companies whose daily dealing includes types housing or simply buy property for sale in Lucknow. But how many promises for earthquake proof infrastructure? Wealth Mantra is one such company which has an audacity to say so. Since 1989, this company has experienced some wear-and-tear situation that it does not want any of his projects should also face the same tangent. The company knows very well the importance of a much closed member in the family to loose and that depression is never ever gets fulfilled. 

No comments:

Post a Comment